Covering Letter for F1 visa


ABC
B.E Computer Science
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXX
INDIA.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Subject: Submission of application form to Graduate School for MS (Computer Science) for fall 200X.
I am aspiring student to have further studies at your esteemed university. In regard with this I am applying for your graduate school for M.S Degree in Computer Science for the Fall 2003. I am sending all the necessary documents along with filled application form. Enclosures are as follows:
1.Application DD ( if not payed online)
2.Filled Application form (if not submitted online)
3.An official bank statement and a copy of Affidavit of Support given by Sponsor
4.A copy of Resume(Bio-data)
5.A Statement of Purpose(SOP)
7.Copies of 11th+12th Marks list- Attested by institution head.(2)
8.Copies of B.Tech Memos- Attested by Institution head and University Registrar.(2)
9.Recommendation letters given by HOD and Lecturers.(3)
10.Copies of GRE and TOEFL score reports.

Miscellaneous Documents
1.Prabhava-Paper Presentation certificate(Software Architecture)
2.Service Certificate- Loyola Academy.
Please take note of the following:-
• My university (univ name) does not have the practice of sending Transcripts directly to universities, so in order to authenticate my transcripts I have requested them to seal and sign across the envelope.
• I have not produced the Recommendation letters in the format given by you. My Professors have given their Recommendations on their own letter pads. I request you to accept my Recommendation letters, which are in a different format.

No comments: